Monday, August 3, 2015

6 Days Old

This evening Dad and I went to see Blaire after Ted stayed with her for a few hours. Her meds were decreased today at 2pm so tonight they'll see how she does with it. This evening while we were there she was definitely more alert and less sleepy. She took a 'boba' and sucked away on it. When it came time to eat, she did pretty well with eating. The nurse wasn't too pleased that she only took 20mls but I see it as improvement =) She spit up some but it wasn't too bad. The nurse, again, wasn't too pleased. Well, I'm not too pleased with her so the sooner she cycles out for a new nurse, the better =)

Since Blaire is now off the lights (except for the one that sits against her back under the blanket or onesie), I got to hold her all afternoon/evening except for when I shared her with dad! It's so fun seeing him interact with her and Blake. He does so well with them. Today he was talking up a storm with her. Too good of memories being made! Blaire is changing so much! So far I don't think she has been too photogenic, but I'm sure that will change with just a little bit of time!


2 comments: