Tuesday, June 9, 2015

30 Weeks 1 Day

Relief! 
Most of today I did very well, pain-wise!
I'm taking Percoset every 4 hours/as needed for pain. Over night pain kicked in 3 hours after my Percoset dose, at 3am. Joseph massaged my leg for about 45 minutes and we were able to fall back asleep right after taking my dose of Percoset at almost 4am. Pain woke me at 7:30 and Joseph massaged and heated my foot for about a half hour and I took my Percoset dose at 8am. I woke again just after 9am and had Mom massage my foot and then Ivory came in to help massage my calf. After that, my pain was super minimal. I took it easy, walking slowly and not keeping pressure on that foot. I was able to help Ivory make breakfast, but the last 15 minutes of breakfast prep I decided to sit down and rest. I don't want to over do myself. 
In the afternoon I was able to stretch my Percoset to 5.5 hours rather than the 4 hours and pain came around but it was more annoyance rather than true pain! 
I ran some errands and went to the chiro. He said that my back seems to be holding well and my back pain has definitely decreased with the treatments. I'll do a weekly check to see how things are going!! When I got back to the house pain started kicking in; just after the 4 hour mark. I took a Percoset and Dad massaged the bottom of my foot and after 20 minutes we combatted that pain before it had a chance to get me! 
Dad and I then ran a quick errand across town. I got back and started getting things ready to head home!! tonight and I could feel some pressure building. 
Mom is currently giving my foot a rub before I head home.
Overall, today has been Very good! No major pain, no pain over a level 7, and I was able to stretch the Percoset a little bit, all while being a little active but taking it easy.
We shall see how tonight and tomorrow goes. I'll be at home by myself tomorow afternoon and hopefully the pain won't rise much!
We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment