Friday, June 26, 2015

32 Weeks 4 Days


I went to bed, exhausted, at midnight and slept ALL NIGHT LONG!!! 
(Except when I had to wake up to take medications.)
I woke in the morning with a little bit of a throb in my foot which Joseph willingly rubbed out, but the pain never intensified! I decided to risk walking on my foot and let Ivory use my scooter since she injured her foot. The walking was minimal though and when I went to my ultrasound appointment and the pharmacy, I used my scooter to not wear myself out and do too much.
The ultrasound went well. Blaire is doing well and still measuring about a week ahead of schedule but that's not alarming. She weighs about 4 lbs now! According to the ultrasound tech she has some hair growing on her head!!! I"M SOOO EXCITED!!! And she has some super fat little lips!! =D So adorable! I can't wait to see what she looks like!
Some of the outfits I ordered for her came in today and was excited to open them and show them off! I received my 'thank you' cards in the mail so I can start sending them out for my baby shower gifts. Ivory is still working on her wedding thank you's so we will be working together!

For weeks I've been trying to get to see Pain Management to hopefully be able to do a steroid injection in my back or nerve block in my leg to help my pain decrease. Pain Management is out-right refusing to see me. I got an email today from my OB Dr. F who reached out to her friends and sent an email stating that the doctor in P.M.(who is refusing to see me) said that he would agree to review my MRI's and nerve conduction test but I need to give the CD's to my OB and she will pass them on. He still won't see me in order to get the images or speak with me! And now that my pain has turned such a fantastic corner, I'm thinking I don't even need to see them anymore.... All that hassle and when they're finally/slightly willing to see me, I don't even need it... How crazy is that! Even then, if he reviews the images, he will not do any procedures while I'm pregnant, but is willing to come see me as soon as Blaire is born. No one is understanding that (if it follows the same way my pain went with Blake's pregnancy) my pain after delivery goes down to almost nothing. I shouldn't even need any procedures after delivery, it's ONLY during pregnancy that I deal with this pain!
Aye ya ya!

Well, I'm very thankful that God is giving me a huge break and I'm praying that He will allow this to continue until delivery and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment