Saturday, June 27, 2015

32 Weeks 5 Days

Yesterday went VERY well. Today though, is not as good. I had an hour and a half of pain during the night. Today I've spent all day on the couch laying down on ice. It has helped quite a bit but pain is still present at a level 7. I was able to take a nap for almost two hours this afternoon!
When I've sat up or stood up today (non weight bearing on my right foot) the pain has come back quickly so laying down is definitely best. Looks like mom's couch will be my home for a while!
4 weeks 2 days to go!!
Dr.F said I could deliver at 37 weeks due to all my pain. 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for all of you along with all the other prayer warriors and thanking God for your wonderful family and support system!! I know healing and relief is on its way!!

    ReplyDelete