Wednesday, May 27, 2015

28 Weeks 2 Days


Hey All,
I'm sorry I haven't put an update on here lately. I've been dealing with immense frustration with my doctors and their seemingly inability to retain information accurately. This weekend I had another very bad episode of pain that lasted 2 hours during the day but the pain wasn't as intense as before so it was much more tolerable. One night we had gone to bed at 1am and Joseph was awake til the sun came up, rubbing my foot/leg the entire time because the pain wouldn't go away. He knows I'm in pain while I sleep because even in my sleep I moan in pain and move my foot all over the place. I had pain that was affecting me, but not enough to wake me. Joseph knew though, that if he were to stop rubbing, the pain would increase and my pain would increase to the point of waking me up and being much worse than when I was asleep. I feel so bad that he has to deal with this issue. He is living up to his vow" for better & for worse" and is doing a great job of helping me through this difficult time.

My pain level in the last two days has been pretty low, especially compared to the weekend. My left leg from my toes all the way up my thigh has been swelling a lot. It is quite concerning seeing that my right leg/foot is barely swelling at all.

I went to a physical therapy consult today and was frustrated yet again to see that my doctor had referred me to the therapy for my back rather than my foot. My foot is causing all this pain but the docs can't seem to get that fact in their tiny little brains. 

I'll try to get back to updating every/other day...

Pray that my doctors will get back into line and listen like they should be and that my frustrations will fly away =(

No comments:

Post a Comment