Friday, May 1, 2015

24 Weeks 4 days

This week hasn't been too bad. Tuesday was nearly as painless as I get so that was wonderful! My right foot has started swelling a little bit so that has caused some additional pain but not too bad. I've been thinking on the Sural Nerve Entrapment in the last few days. Joseph told me to heat my back today rather than my foot to see what happens and it did help to relieve the foot pain! I'll do some more research on the S.N.E. and ask my doctor about it in about two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. What's SNE? have you considered after B is born to do that epidural thing I told you about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. S.N.E. is the Sural Nerve Entrapment I've written about on other posts. My options open up much wider once Blaire is born so in the meantime, I'm looking for causes of the pain rather than only treatments =)

    ReplyDelete