Tuesday, December 9, 2014

4 weeks 1 day

5am: I really have to pee... Joseph will be up and leaving for work in an hour... I can wait.
6:15am: Joseph is gone. I gotta pee!! 
I ran to the bathroom and tore open a pregnancy test. "I'm pretty sure there is a faint line."
I got back in bed.... I couldn't sleep... I had to be sure so I ran back to the bathroom and dug the stick outta the trash. Yup, two, thick, pink lines. Definitely pregnant. 
Got back in bed.... Couldn't sleep. So my day began.
Blake's doctor appointment.
My doctor appointment, but I ended up canceling that one.
Applied for Medi-Cal.
Got a positive pregnancy test from the pregnancy center in Fairfield.
Signed up for WIC.
Signed up for FoodStamps.
Got in contact with my Endo team because of my crazy blood sugars. They've been crazy high because of the cortizone injection I had a few weeks ago and also because of crazy pregnancy hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment