Monday, December 29, 2014

7 Weeks

These last few days since Christmas have been pretty good, pregnancy wise. Having a cold and taking no meds with it kinda sucks, but that's okay! Minimal nausea, minimal back pain, and only foot pain at night like usual! My first prenatal appointment is in the morning. How fantastic I have a 7:45am appointment! I'll be sure to let everyone know I'm supposed to be sleeping still and for another hour at least! =) Joseph will be going with me since he works in the afternoon rather than his regular shift. I was thinking today. Other than my back, foot, and anxiety issues with my previous pregnancy, I had really no pregnancy miseries! I didn't have anything to complain about other than the anxiety and pain issues which were not related to pregnancy! I'm praying this time for less pain than last time and the same, minimal to no pregnancy miseries! 

1 comment: