Thursday, December 25, 2014

6 Weeks 2 & 3 Days

Previous night was a fairly good night. Only woke up once writhing with ankle pain. Joseph rubbed my calf for fifteen minutes until the Tylenol kicked in good enough. During the morning, the pain was pretty subsided but during the day, continued to increase even with Tylenol. Christmas Eve we spent in the city with the Bedford’s at Nancy’s house. The hour drive there was spent in moaning and whimpering silence while I massaged the snot outta my foot, calf, knee, upper thigh and hip. I had taken a Norco to help the pain and it took over an hour to kick in. I limped from the car to the house, breathing heavily like I was in labor. Turns out, my pain was being aggravated by sitting and I spent nearly the entire 3 hours standing, rocking from foot to foot. My foot was improved but the standing hurt my back…go figure. We got home around midnight. I was exhausted! I planned to take another Tylenol to prevent as much pain as I could. I got in bed, expecting to cuddle up to my sexy heater and fall asleep. One quick bg check before snoozing…. I was at 57. UGH! And go figure, my Dex isn’t responding at this time and I have no symptoms. Up I go to chug some juices. Light on, I spent the next 20 minutes in and out of snoozing and checking my level. 111. Close enough. I took another Tylenol at 6:15am and slept in til 9:30 or so. Blake was with my parents. The more today continues, the more pain I am in. I'm feeding my insulin and I’m sick: my body aches, ears are stabbing me randomly, and throat is extremely sensitive and I feel like SHIITAKE sauce… 

Merry Christmas to me!

Anyone nauseated from pregnancy?
Let's trade...

5 comments:

  1. I hope your back and foot gets better!!! Sorry, you are in so much pain :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to eat Shitake sauce? UGH!! I am getting angry!! I don't like you to be in pain like this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feeling like "Shiitake sauce" is my nice expression of feeling like "Shit". LOL

    ReplyDelete