Wednesday, March 4, 2015

16 Weeks 2 Days


I woke to 250 at 7:30am!!! No clue what happened there! By 9am I was at 74 though so that's much better but still... Not very happy with how last night went because I slept through all my alarms! At least I slept well! This morning with breakfast I took my anti-nausea pills to hopefully combat the nausea I will most likely have in a few hours. I can feel it beginning now. My foot is killing me this morning so I took a Tylenol but it hasn't helped too much. I crutched outside to transfer the laundry and my arms and hands are sore and exhausted which is strange considering how long I've been on them. I'll try to take it even more easy today if I can. I'm pretty tired and even though I slept well, I feel like I didn't get enough sleep. I took a nap around 10:30 while Joseph was giving Blake a bath. I woke around noon with a massive headache quickly on it's way. Joseph gave me a small icepack which I put behind my neck and fell asleep again. A little while later Joseph and Blake went to CVS to pick up my new prescription for headaches: Fioricet. I have used this in the past with minimal results. My doc prescribed it over the phone and until I have my appointment with her, she can't give me anything stronger. So far, I'm not too nauseated and will try to eat lunch while I think I can... BG at 135.
Mom and Dad came over and Mom & I went to the chiro do to my treatment and then to Costco to do some shopping. At Costco I didn't want to use the motorized cart so I tried to crutch my way. By the time I got to the back of the store I was dying! So I rearranged the cart and sat on the end and mom pushed me around the store! We got dinner there and took some to Joseph who was working. By the time I got home my foot/back were killing me and pain continued to rise. I sat on ice behind my back and around my foot. Moaning and groaning in pain I rubbed my leg and then I had mom dig her elbow in my back which helped some but it didn't last too long before I was on ice again. I took a Tylenol as soon as I got home and then I took an extra dose of Methadone. The pain was bad enough I figured it was justified. An hour after coming home my foot and back pain has finally subsided... I feel a slight headache now so I hope it doesn't come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment