Sunday, March 22, 2015

18 Weeks 3, 4, 5 & 6 Days

Thursday we headed up to Stonyford. I dealt with a little bit of nausea on the way up there but it wasn't bad enough to take any meds. I was able to sleep the nights up there but my days were very painful. 

All day Friday, I did basal checks and didn't have any food until late evening. The same day,I attended the memorial for Jeremy Pendell, but wasn't feeling well enough to attend the potluck after the memorial at the church. I went back to the house and Joseph rubbed my leg for at least 45 minutes and I fell asleep for 3.5 hours after the pain finally subsided. I woke for about two hours to visit with the Luna/Cozads and then went back to bed and slept solidly all night. It was wonderful to have no pain or memorable dreams to disturb me. 

Saturday morning we headed home. I was in a lot of pain during the drive and Joseph rubbed my back while he drove. I was to go to Natalie's bridal shower and Joseph was gong to work. By the time I got to the house my pain was insane. I was moaning loudly and on the verge of tears while Joseph unloaded the truck. I laid on my ball to stretch my back, put ice on my back, and Joseph laid the heat pad on my foot. None of it helped until Joseph came to rub my leg, foot, and back. When I was feeling some better, Blake and I headed to Fairfield. He played in the yard and I tanned and relaxed my back. I never got to the point of no pain and when I headed home, I was starting to hurt a lot more. It seems that the Methadone increase hasn't done hardly anything, but the muscle relaxant IS seeming to help the most. I fell asleep with the heat pad on my foot and woke around 6 to take a preventative Tylenol.

Sunday morning I woke up late, of course, we all have been, and my pain didn't start to build until around 1:30. I went to Fairfield in the late afternoon and my sisters in law came to visit. My foot didn't do too bad while sitting down all evening, but when I got out of my chair outside and moved all my things into the living room, my pain started to rise. By an hour later, it is doing very...not good... Thankfully though, only my left foot is swelling and not so much my right, and already painful foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment