Sunday, March 15, 2015

17 Weeks 6 Days

Another rough night with hours of massage and ice. Joseph is working some overtime today and Blake is with Grandma Lisa. I'm home doing basal checks, icing my spasming back (it feels like its actually twitching and is making under my ribs ache cuz it's wrapping around from the back), heating my ankle, laying uncomfy on my tummy, and listening to some great Bible teaching =) tfh.org - go to Sermons : Know What Love Is . My levels have been funky for a few days and I've been ignoring them since dealing with so much other stuff. Today, I'm fasting (starving!) and doing the basal check. The morning basal is fine and the rest of the day I've been at 180 =( ugh. This is going to take a few more days. It so aggrivating that I have to send in my bg's every wednesday because sometimes 1 week isn't enough to do checks, changes, and double checks. It's a dumb method but whatever. I have a headache that's been forming half of the day and I'm so hoping that it doesn't grow. I read the label for the anti-headache meds just prescribed to prevent headaches before they come, and the medication states that it should ONLY be use if absolutely necessary during pregnancy, and of all the health problems listed, headaches are not among them... So I'm wondering if I should really be taking this medication! This is so confusing.
Basals did fine in the late evening and I'll be checking them again tomorrow. No lows and no major highs! Finally I'm within an okay, but not fantastic, range.
My back and foot did pretty good today. My foot started hurting around 5? and I took a Tylenol. No major pain after that though. I wonder if the muscle relaxant at 4 helped that at all... I guess I'll have to keep trying it.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be in Vacaville until Wednesday morning. If I can help in any way at all, please don't hesitate to let me know.

    I was at TFH this morning - 3 Sundays in a row. It's a good series.

    Love,
    Aunt Rhonda

    ReplyDelete