Tuesday, April 7, 2015

21 Weeks 1 Day

I've been dealing with some pain in the last few days, but nothing memorable. I've been taking a little less Tylenol than usual so that is good. I'm not sure if it's due to lower stress, increase of Elavil, or just a lull in the pain. Next few days to a week and it should tell me! Mom and I went shopping this afternoon/ evening and I did very well. I'd taken a preventative Tylenol and ended up not in pain. I've been very tired lately and falling asleep earlier than planned and I've been sleeping hard through the night too without waking up for anything! I've been ignoring my sugar levels for the last few days. My mind has been filled with lots of things, Joseph is getting stressed out about a few things, so diabetes has been put on the rear burner for now. It takes a lot of mental work to keep levels in line and this last week, I've not had the mental space nor the desire to make some. I'll be sending my sugars in to my dr office tomorrow morning. Instead of emailing and say, "Hey I've got nothing for you", I'll just send a phony list to appease them for this week and get back on the ball for next week. Yeah, I'm being a bad girl but my levels aren't whack enough to really be bad. 

I did go low last night for no reason. I had a hard time thinking and when Joseph called me to check in, I could barely answer him. I was coherent enough to give myself Glucagon when he told me to. He suggested that he call 911 but I told him no. While he was talking to me, he was on his radio trying to get someone to relieve his post. He hung up and rushed home. When he walked through the door, I felt limp and still unable to think. He monitored me for a little while and let me rest through the recovery. After a while he woke me to get in bed and to take my pills. I fell asleep with my jeans on and slept like a rock all night (and hogged the whole bed without realizing it!). No low tonight so I don't know what was going on last night!

I have such an awesome husband who takes great care of me! 
God gave me the very best person to help me out when I need it!
<3

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you have such a wonderful husband and marriage, Miga. HURRAY!!!

    ReplyDelete