Thursday, April 9, 2015

21 Weeks 3 Days

I sent in phony bg numbers and it will be interesting to see what doc has to say. I made everything look like it's supposed to with basal checks in the right areas and the changes they will want to make should line up with the raises I want to make =)

Pain has still been minimal/ unmemorable! I've been dealing dizzyness during the day. Since my pain has been lower all I can think is maybe my Methadone dose is now too high? The muscle relaxer has helped more than the Methadone so I'm planning on doing only 5mg during the day rather than 10mg. This dizzyness when levels are good is NOT cool. Its the main reason I've not written down my levels because being dizzy I've not bolused as much as I should. I'm staying higher on purpose because of not knowing where the dizzyness is coming from. Tomorrow I'll start the 5mg for the morning dose. I won't be telling my dr, of course. Dr C, who manages my meds, didn't seem too pleased that I decided to- not take my headache prevention med and to lower my BP med dose.- I just won't tell her what I'm doing until I know if it works or not... Then I'll have to tell her =( 
These drs are so stressing me out. Appointments are back to every other week again. No more once every 3 weeks. 
My nausea has pretty much passed, but I'm having some difficulty with feeling "icky" after eating. It is just like it was before the morning sickness kicked in.
I'm dealing with being much more tired these last few days. I'm sleeping like a rock (not even waking to check bgs at 3am) and Joseph has been getting up with Blake so I can sleep longer. I've been taking naps and it's still not enough... I'm so glad this isn't a busy week!
My back has been doing well. I seem to not have the sciatic pain hardly at all anymore! I'll contribute that to the Chiropractor visits I've been having! My foot, as I stated above, has been unmemorable so I emailed my dr asking if it is still benefitting me to stay off it. I'm hoping he will say that I can go back on my foot =) I'm so ready to walk again!

I've started reading the Abram's Daughters books from Beverly Lewis. It has been quite some time since I read the 5 book series and figured it's time to take a break from Elsie and turn to Abram's Daughters!

Today has been a fairly good day. Until I had to deal with Medco Pharmacy.
I swear those people have no clue how to get things done. 
Instead of ranting, like I did to Joseph, I'll just leave it there. =)


Update on my 20 Week Revelation...
Dr. T. said that I don't have that condition and that I have a bone spur in the exact location where the Os Trigonum bone was removed in 2007... I'm not quite sure what I think yet... I have increased my Elavil and am wondering if that is making any difference. I think if I lower my Methadone that will be able to tell me if the Elavil might be doing something.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling somewhat better and hopefully getting a diagnosis for your foot! You have enough to deal with without the added foot problem :( Praying for a miracle!! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm you had a bone removed in 2007? Was that when I went with you? How are you enjoying Abram's Daughters? Is it very good this second time around also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hullo Miga! Yes, the Os Trigonum bone is the same one that was removed when you were with me and we went camping directly after the surgery! =)
    I am VERY MUCH enjoying Abram's Daughters! When I first started reading, I thought that maybe I shouldn't read the series yet because I could still remember the story line.... As I am reading, though, I'm finding that I have forgotten TONS of the storyline! I am almost through book one and very excited to get to the next one.

    ReplyDelete