Thursday, April 23, 2015

23 Weeks 3 Days

Blood sugars are doing better today. I super raised my insulin level and that definitely helped. I started using my foot today. This morning I stood on it while making breakfast and since that was good for a few seconds at a time, I started standing a little bit longer. By this afternoon, I started walking.  I took extremely slow steps, making sure my foot was straight and the pressure was being applied evenly. It's definitely different than I normally walk and now can see why I had the tendonitis on the sides of my foot. I typically walk with my foot leaning outward, which makes the tendons have to work extra hard. So for now, I'll keep going slowly and make sure the alignment is right. I don't want the tendonitis to come back. So far I haven't had any additional pain from the new pressure so that is very encouraging.This evening I took a 3 hour nap on the couch. I woke to my foot starting to ache. Joseph put the heat on my foot while I was still asleep and that helped to stave off the pain. 



Major TMI>> Read At Your Own Risk =)
I started to have some strong intestinal cramping again. This is super TMI but that's what this blog is about...
2 weeks I've dealt with the severe intestinal cramping off and on. Joseph and I decided that we needed to take a break and see if abstaining will help the cramping. We went a few days and I had no issues but when we resumed, within 18 hours, my intestinal cramping returned and I spent hours on the toilet in extreme cramping and pain. Not much bowel movement, just severe cramping. We took another few days break and I did just fine. As soon as we resumed, within just a few hours' time my cramping came back severely. We took another few days break, I did fine, then yesterday resumed. Tonight, almost 36 hours or so later, my intestinal cramping has returned... I took some Milk of Magnesia to see if it will help since I'm able to catch the signs earlier this time since I'm awake and not just waking up from it...
Joseph even noticed the pattern, which is saying a lot. The pattern of pain comes within 48 hours of us being together. I informed my dr last week, but will have to again inform her at my next appointment this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment