Tuesday, April 14, 2015

22 Weeks 1 Day

Blake went home with my mom after shopping. My pain kicked in some, so I'd taken some pills to help out. By 1am, I fell asleep quilting in my chair. Joseph woke me to have me get in bed with him and I put my foot on heat to go to sleep. 
I woke at 8am to my medication alarm and we went back to sleep. 
Joseph then woke up at 1:45pm and he woke me at 2pm when he was about to leave for work. 
We slept solid from almost 2am til 2pm!  
I guess we were super tired from not sleeping much the night before! 
I'm so glad Blake went home with mom! 
I think the reason I was able to sleep so long without waking from pain is because I took 2 muscle relaxants before bed rather than the typical 1 pill... 
I'll try again tonight with 2 and see how it goes. Pain today has kicked in just before 4pm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment