Monday, April 13, 2015

21 Weeks 3 & 4 Days

My foot pain has still been minimal which has been great! On Thursday, though, my back felt like I pulled something. I had stabbing pain randomly and cramping like/aching pain for the rest of the day! It was no bueno. 
I slept well through the night and on Friday around 1pm, cramping started. If I stood for any length of time, I started cramping hard and would have to lay back down. At first I thought it was intestinal cramping and maybe I was constipated, but I was cramping on my sides, top of my uterus, and low front of uterus just above the pelvic bone. The pain would come and go too. If I stayed laying down, I was able to tolerate the pain because it was minimal. But, if I would stand up for any time, the pain was extreme. Mom came over to be with me and to take care of Blake. The pain started at 1pm, and was all done by 6pm. Then, Mom and I were able to go grocery shopping for the next day's party.

My previous pregnancy, I started having major cramps with standing at 25 weeks. This pain is the same pain as then, but this time starting at 22 weeks almost. Last time, I was unable to stand to make meals or to clean kitchen or anything else. This time, it is harder with having Blake and needing assistance for his care. Mom is in town and will be a huge help, I'm sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment