Thursday, July 30, 2015

2 Days Old


She has been here for 3 days now.
I don't even know where to start writing!
I'm heading home today and she gets to stay in her suite for a bit longer!
Miss Blaire is a fighter. She has a rough road ahead of her for a few weeks, but I know God will give her the strength to keep chuggin along! Jaundice set in during the night and she is enjoying her "sun-tan" =) She looks so much like Blake! Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between her picture and his! She puts her toes together and grabs onto the wires just like Blake.



Can you believe this squishy little girl?! I didn't believe everyone when they told me...
10 Lbs and 14.6 oz! 
 Born on July 28th, 2015 without an epidural at 3:05pm
3 hours of intense labor after my water was broken, and then....
15 minutes of pushing.






4 comments:

  1. Praise God!!! Deep sigh...... She's wonderful! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby! So happy she is here and you're not having pain! We'll keep praying for her to come home soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my she's huge!! Good job momma. Your a rock star!

    ReplyDelete