Sunday, July 19, 2015

35 Weeks 6 Days


Last night I decided to stretch my MSContin from 6 hours apart to 8 hours apart. I took my late night dose and did just fine with no side effects and this morning I took my 8 hour dose and did just fine! . . . Then the pain kicked in. Massage only made the pain worse and once finally getting the pain to subside some, it came right back. Heat on my back seems to help some, but nothing else helps. So I guess I'll go back to my 6 hour doses like before. The type of pain I'd had this morning was slightly abnormal so I'll just keep that MSContin at 6 hours and try to back off/ down on the Dilauded instead. 
Dr. C emailed me on Friday suggesting backing off to see how things go.
So far it's been a full week that I've been out of L&D for pain! What a victory!! 
It's insane that NO one at UCDavis would give me the spinal injection that would help me. "Only after pregnancy" they all said... I'm so not happy about having to wait so long for pain relief, but I guess God has a plan in all this and I need to get over it and not focus on that... ... =(



8 days and counting!

We're trying to get rid of my parent's pool table. . .  It's in great condition with all it's balls and sticks and is FREE! We need it gone and are unable to transport it so whoever wants it needs to bring 4-6 strong fellas to haul it out... Remember, it's FREE!! Pass the word on! It's FREE!

Once it's gone we will be able to move our living room items into the family room and get settled in some more.

Anyway, 8 days and counting!

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow, July 27th is almost here! Your mom updated me a few days ago. Hang in there! Praying, praying, praying!!! You've been amazing! I'm so proud of you! Love, Aunt Rhonda Lynn

    ReplyDelete