Wednesday, July 15, 2015

35 Weeks 2 Days


So, yesterday I had the epidural injection and spent the day taking it easy and nearly pain free! 

And then 2am came around and all my pain came flooding into my foot and leg. Joseph was up most of the night massaging my leg and then when it was time to get up, I went to Dad for massage so Joseph could sleep. One day of relief... I gotta ask if I can get daily injections in the morning so my days go great =) Crazyness. . . 
As far as I know, 12 Days to go! 
I have all of Blaire's clothes washed and folded in her box and Mom/I need to sew the edges of her receiving blankets! Mom and I noticed that Blake is feeling warm and acting a little different so we think he might be getting sick. I hope it's over before Blaire comes so that he can see her right away!
Joseph said that he had a dream last night, in the few moments between massaging my leg, that Blaire was born but I didn't let him know she was born! And then he was driving her around town and she had a buzz cut of her blonde hair! haha

Joseph is getting the first set of apple boxes today. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the apt and supervise Mom's packing of our items. I'll pack my bookshelf just like I did last time, since I have a specific way of packing my antique books =)

Lots to do and such short timing to do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment