Friday, July 17, 2015

35 Weeks 4 Days

It's 10:43pm. 
Mom and I are sitting in a room at L&D. 
We called an advice nurse this afternoon and got the results of my 24-hour urine. The protein count was 265. From my history of Pre Eclampsia I know that 300 is the cut off for either Magnesium Sulphate treatments, or if far enough along, then delivery. Higher bp's, upper right and left side pain, swelling in my left leg (typical), and quite a bit of swelling in my right leg, both hands, and possibly my face, the advice nurse wanted me to be evalulated in L&D. 
So far things are going well, the staff are quite busy, and we have one of the doctors that I like and have seen before. 
That truly is a blessing! 
Other than blood clotting concerns, this is the first time
I've been sent to L&D for reasons other than MAJOR PAIN! =)
Speaking of pain...

Pain has still been on the lower side!
Definitely still present, but the pain isn't going higher than my knee and is totally tolerable!
I'm so thankful for the release of half my pain!

12:05am- Saturday
Dr. just came in and said things all look good and I'm good to go.
I'm not totally in agreement with what the Dr has said and will continue to watch closely for Pre E signs and do my best to keep on top. 

1 comment:

  1. Just talked to your Mom, so glad to hear the pain hasn't been as bad . Praying for your protein levels! The 27th is right around the corner :-)

    ReplyDelete