Thursday, July 16, 2015

35 Weeks 3 Days

Much less pain today. I was at a fairly steady level 7 pain and used heat on my ankle for most of the day, but pain hasn't been spreading above my knee. It seems like the outer foot pain, the nerve pain down my leg stemming from my back, and the super immense pain have seemed to take a break with the steroid injection! The pain I've been experiencing today I think is the bone spur. The pain is right there, on the inside of my ankle, helped by heat, and even though it hurts it's not as bad as it's been!!

I had an NST this afternoon and it went well. Blaire is progressing well and I'm still praying that her lungs are developing well as well as everything else.



It's official now and we're almost there!!! 
I have one more appointment with my OB before inducing and I'll need to sign papers to make sure Blaire does not get vaccines and to make sure she doesn't get the Hep B or 'anti-STD' goop put in her eyes. Both the Hep B and the eye goop are to protect against STD's. I know for a fact that I don't have anything like that.

Just a few more days to go!
Praying for continued relief in the days to come.
Meanwhile, I'm putting my "hospital list" together so I can pack!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it's almost time to see and hear your darling! So relieved about that! I had no idea the Pre E could present after delivery, especially long afterward. So that will be a continued prayer. Glad to know. Landon is here with me. We were talking today about your great additude through such trials. Really proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news!!! We'll be praying for a fast, easy delivery on the 27th!!

    ReplyDelete