Wednesday, January 21, 2015

10 Weeks 2 Days

I had good levels through the night and slept very well. I woke once with foot pain and I took a Tylenol. Joseph rubbed my foot/leg for about a half hour and we went back to sleep!! Blake and I woke at 9. I felt very rested and had minimal pain. I will have to take another Tylenol in a few hours though because pain is returning. Today I'm back to keeping an eye on my diabetes. Last week was tough to do it all and I took a break from the diabetes. Today I will start writing down my numbers and analyze everything! So all day, I've been eating to stay level at 80. I've been dizzy all day and every time I check, I'm at 80 no matter what I eat! I needed a nap an hour ago when Blake went down, but have had to stay up eating instead. I'm so tired!!! My foot has been aching but I haven't had to take a Tylenol yet. I am getting another headache and don't know why. This is the 4th day in a row at least that I've gotten one.

No comments:

Post a Comment