Monday, January 12, 2015

9 Weeks

Woke to a low of 60 at 2:30am. Then was unable to sleep because of foot pain which lasted fully until 5am. I finally fell asleep around 5:30. I had taken another half Norco around 7:15 and when I got up, at 9:15, I was in minimal pain! I have places to go today and lots of things to do, so walking is definitely on my list. I took a Norco in the early afternoon and my pain was minimal today. My foot pain isn't bad, but I have been feeling more stress in my back today. It was a good day and am looking forward to another good day tomorrow!!! 
For now, I'm off to bed. My alarms, like every night these last few weeks, are set to go off every 90 minutes for blood sugar checks through the night! Pattern has been that I go low shortly before the alarm rings so tonight I adjusted the time a half hour back for each. I have 5 alarms set between now and  my waking hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment