Friday, January 16, 2015

9 Weeks 4 Days

We went to bed late and I took a Tylenol before bed to hopefully keep pain away. 3am I woke to major stabbing pain in my foot, not the usual throbbing. I ended up taking two Norcos and after they kicked in, I was still in pain.  I finally got comfortable enough a little after 5am. I closed my eyes and heard little pitter patters down the hall. I reached my arm out, expecting Blake to be there and he wasn't. I called for him and it turns out he was looking for his boba in the dark living room. He then got in bed with us and slept with me after Joseph left for work. I took a Tylenol when Blake got up around 8 and I was definitely not ready to get up. We cuddled on the couch for hours while I combatted sleepiness and he watched Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood.
Blake was so helpful this morning! I was sitting on the couch and after he had some food, he went to the fridge, deciding he wanted more and brought me two yogurts and a spoon from the drawer!
I decided my dishes were stacked high enough. Getting halfway through washing them, the throbbing pain came in strong as could be. Looks like standing today is no bueno =(
I got most of my dishes done with a Tylenol... Norco is being considered after trying heat to see if that helps.
 I had to take a norco later on. It helped, but then I got a headache :( 
Bedtime 9pm sharp.

1 comment:

  1. He is going be a great little helper!
    And, I know the perfect gift for you :-)

    ReplyDelete