Saturday, January 3, 2015

7 Weeks 5 Days

Blood sugars are a little all over the place. Don't quite know what's up. I'm probably needing to change rates again. My foot and back pain have been increasing every day since right after Christmas. The Tylenol is not as effective anymore and I haven't wanted to take the Norco yet. Because of the pain, I haven't been sleeping well. I have to lay in a specific position with one leg bent just so and the other leg stretched out as much as I can, laying slightly turned to the side so that I get the right amount of stretch/pull in my back to relieve the nerve pain. Going to the chiropractor hasn't helped too much, but I take that as a good sign... Being that my back isn't out of whack, it's just painful! I keep getting random stabs of pain in the bottom of my foot. I haven't experience this location before so I'm very curious to find out what's going on. I have an MRI to see what's up in Feb. I've been dealing with some mild cramping and slight nausea in the middle of the night. Tiredness is kicking in. I've been going to bed between 8 & 9pm and taking naps in the daytime! I've been feeling a little yucky after eating, but it isn't anything that is affecting me much =)
This evening, I took a nap on the couch at 5pm and didn't wake until 11:30pm! Joseph let me sleep even though we planned to watch a movie. That was quite the nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment