Tuesday, January 6, 2015

8 Weeks 1 Day

I battled a mighty headache through the night. No Tylenol helped that pain so Joseph continually reheated the heat pack for me. I took half a norco (5mg) at 6am when Joseph left for work. 8:15 I woke to my foot starting to throb and stab me. I decided I'll try to put no pressure on it today, no walking on it at all, and see if it helps. So far, I've been crawling all over, hopping on my left foot, and having Blake grab the things I need (diapers & wipes). My foot is hurting some, but it is not bad at all.. Maybe a level 5 or 6. It's very difficult to not walk on my foot but I hope it will help! My MRI will be in Feb, so I have a full month to wait =(
By 2pm, I got a Norco on board and walked a little through the kitchen and my foot felt funky, like tight as if it was days rather than hours I hadn't walked on it. I didn't think the no pressure did much but a few minutes after being on the couch, I think it did help. My foot quickly started throbbing and thankfully the Norco kicked in quick!!
My in-laws came for a visit and decided to surprise me by bringing dinner! How wonderful!, since I'm not planning on making dinner today because of the pain recently! My parents will be here in the afternoon to pick  up Blake and take him for a few days to see if a break from "Moma duties" will help my pain level.
Two days ago, I was tired of all my 'highs' and because I couldn't see any patterns, I randomly made insulin changes. Wellllll. Now I'm dropping a little too low =) I sent in my levels to my dr and I will let her make the necessary changes if she can make sense of my funky levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment