Thursday, January 15, 2015

9 Weeks 3 Days

I woke twice to pain in the night and took a norco both times. I slept through most of my alarms and didn't wake until 9:30... and then drifted off til 10:15... and finally got out of bed at 11am! (Blake is with my parents since last night) I'm still tired like yesterday, but not in pain right now! I did have to take a Tylenol at 9:30 for my foot pain. My bg at waking was 65 so I got up and felt like eating the whole kitchen  multiple items and settled for french toast and cereal. haha! Even though my body is feeling tired, so far, my back is not aching like yesterday!
I took one norco in the afternoon for my foot pain. It took a while to kick in, but once it did then I did just fine. My main thing I dealt with today was being tired. I wasn't able to take a nap like usual so I had to work through today =)
It was a good day. I'm praying for more good days like this!
One pill and tiredness is so do-able!!

10pm: Another Norco on board. It's taking a long time to kick in =(

No comments:

Post a Comment