Sunday, February 1, 2015

11 Weeks 6 Days

I slept fairly well through the night. Pain kicked back in around 8am. Blake was with my parents so Joseph and I could sleep in. I slept with an ice pack under my back till about 11:00. My pain at that point was doing much better. Around 4, my pain kicked back in quickly. I laid on an ice pack again and Mom rubbed my calf for a few minutes. Once the ice went deep enough, the pain in my foot vanished almost completely within 3 minutes. This tells me that my back is what is causing so much pain right now. It is late now and my pain is coming back again. I was able to make a late grocery shopping trip and that definitely didn't help my situation; that is when I felt the pain begin. Two more days til I can see my pain management doctor! 
I went low once and stayed high on purpose for the remainder of the day. During last night, I dropped 300 points when I shouldn't have. I plan to go to bed high and check my level throughout the night at 2 hour intervals to see when I'm dropping and prevent another low like I had last night. I know some insulin rates need to change massively but am not sure which times they need to be changed. I have to make sure to go to bed before I get too tired so that I don't sleep though my alarms!

No comments:

Post a Comment