Tuesday, February 10, 2015

13 Weeks 1 Day

My night pain kicked in strong around 1am, just one hour after my Methadone dose. Usually the Methadone kicks in by then and combats whatever pain is coming my way. This night was different. Joseph got me an ice pack and I decided to ice my back rather than my foot. The foot pain was different a little bit so that led me to believe it wasn't just my foot, but more of my back sending pain. I laid on the ice for about 30 minutes and it super helped. I pushed the pack off the bed to the floor and fell asleep. By 5am I had to take another tylenol because the pain was coming back. At 8, I took my Methadone and now early afternoon, I'm needing to take a tylenol along with icing my (very) aching back. Later today I'll need to go to the chiropractor as well. 
This morning I dealt with some nausea so I didn't eat hardly anything. My blood sugar was at 155 so that was a great starting point with the nausea being present! I didn't have to worry about going low =) My nausea is finally subsiding some and I'm experimenting with some food =) My BP upon waking this morning was almost into a normal person's range!

So instead of going to the chiropractor, I decided to take a nap after Blake took a 4 hour nap. I slept a solid 4 hours just like he did!! My levels were on the higher side today without any reason =( I'll need to do a new injection tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment