Tuesday, February 24, 2015

15 Weeks 0&1 Days

My pain level has been on the lower side. I think my higher Methadone dose is building up and making that difference. I've been battling headaches some and it's not fun because it's been bringing on some nausea. Sunday we stayed home from church because of not feeling well. Monday I was nauseated and had thrown up and went a little low but was able to correct with glucose tabs. I was a little worried but it didn't last long. Ashley came over in the evening and went with me to visit the chiropractor to chat about my back and possible treatment. I'll start the back treatment on Wednesday and hopefully it will alleviate my pain =) Dr. explained my back in more detail than other doctors and it was nice to get a bigger picture and understand my situation better.

After we were at the chiropractor we went to Joanns to buy a new hoop for handquilting. Mine is on it's last loop =) We got home about 8:15pm and Blake was overly tired of course and Ashley got him ready and for bed and put him down. When we were at Joanns, my foot pain and back pain started kicking in big time. I think the time standing at the chiro and at Joanns was too much. When I got home, I had Ashley get all 3 icepacks for me;:2 for my foot and 1 for my back. I was in a ton of pain, the most in the last few days. I stayed on the ice for a while but it took a long time to start working. Ashley was too tired to stay long so she headed home and I was extremely tired also and tried to sleep in my blue chair. Within 1 minute after Ashley left, Blake came and stood by my chair wanting to lay with me. In the next 15 minutes, I dozed in and out while Blake laid with me. When Blake was done laying with me and went to lay on the couch, but reached for the xbox controller first... He wanted to watch Mr. Rogers =)  I then woke at 11:30pm to Blake snoring on the couch and I was still on ice. Joseph worked overtime and didn't come home til 3am.

Today started out very well. No issues. I ate breakfast and was sitting at the table when I was overcome with dizzyness and nausea! I called for Joseph to get me a pot. Right after handing it to me, I lost my breakfast. While I continually filled the pot, Joseph stood behind me and pulled my hair back, out of the way. Right after, I felt just fine! I was worried about a low but because I hadn't bolused yet, I wasn't too worried and didn't go low! We then drove to fairfield to pick up Blake's diapers and it was such a nice day, I decided to stay all day since Joseph was headed to work. I was in the backyard with Ivory, doing HW and tanning when I got the pot urge. She went to get me pot, which I promptly filled upon receiving it. I didn't go low at this time either and BG was at 140 so I didn't have to worry at all! The day went well and I actually went high from a treatment to prevent any dropping from 140.  I took a double dose of anti-nausea and it helped the rest of the day! Right before dinner I accidently ripped out my shot =( So I had to rush home to get some dinner insulin in me!
The throwing up wasn't bad (except for peeing my pants both times from the extreme emptying of my stomach lol) and totally okay to deal with, with no low bgs!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sara, Yes, I've been using cloth for quite a few months now. B will only be using cloth if they work for him/her =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the nauseous stage will pass soon!! For your sake and baby B's! :) praying for you! But I'm so glad the foot pain has been getting better and that your adjustments have been preventing lows! Praying for more good healthy and easy days! -Jor

    ReplyDelete