Wednesday, February 4, 2015

12 Weeks 2 Days

Well, I went to take a Tylenol last night at bedtime, 2 hours before my next Methadone dose. Upon opening the cabinet I remembered that I had already taken my last pill! I went to bed hoping to sleep through the pain since it wasn't bad and then let the Methadone kick in when I took it...
I took that pill on time and my pain kept rising and Joseph got me the icepacks. I iced my foot for a while. When my foot felt like it was cold enough, but not to a damaging point, I pulled it off the ice. It helped lower my pain enough to sleep fairly well, but I did keep waking up to it bothering me. Thankfully it wasn't bad enough to have Joseph wake up =)
One side effect of pregnancy this time has been bad dreams almost nightmares. I dream that I or someone is in one bad situation and they go right into another and into another all night long! Blake got in bed with me at 7am and we went back to sleep and I kept having these dreams. We slept in til about 10:30 because I hadn't gotten my rest. Because I've needed so much sleep lately, I've been putting Blake to bed VERY late so that he will sleep in with me. Last night he went down at 11:15pm.
I felt very low at 8am and was only at 84. I had a juice anyway and then at 10:15 I felt even lower than before, I expected my level to be around 50 but when I checked, I was at 135! I'm not sure why I'm feeling so low but it must have been a result of my bad dreams and the stress I was feeling from them. 
In the last few days, I've been starting to have nausea after eating. I've had some times where I don't feel well after eating but now, I'm actually nauseated after eating! I'm having some food aversions too! I'm so surprised it has taken this long to kick in. I can't eat eggs, cranberry grape juice, and possibly white bread... =)
So I had my MRI and sad news... I can't read the MRI like I could for my back =( I have no clue what I'm looking at and have to wait 8 days for my doc to tell me what's what!
My BP upon waking was 143/103 with a headache. All day I had the headache and at 5pm I had a reading of 159/100. I then called an advice nurse who sent me to L&D. I took my first dose of lebatalol and headed to Sac with Joseph. By the time they got me into triage and checked me, of course my BP was 121/73. It happens everytime! I'm super high with symptoms at home and by the time I check in at L&D I have normal readings! Now I wish I wouldn't have taken the BP med to see what my pressures would have done. And, my bg is 281 for NO reason! I think I might start the Dexcom tonight to see if it might work now. I know in the beginning of this pregnancy, the sensor wouldn't give accurate readings. Maybe driving for 45 minutes just calms me down =)
 In 12 weeks, this is my 5th hospital visits. It will be interesting to see if I continue on this trend!
10pm: Blood pressures are stable and since my bg is under 180 I am just about to head home! I'm hoping to convince Joseph that IHOP is a great idea =)

1 comment:

  1. Praying things will go better for you in time
    :-)
    Love you Amber!

    ReplyDelete