Monday, February 9, 2015

13 Weeks

I had crazy and very life like dreams last night. I've been asking Joseph all day things like, "Did you make me waffles last night?" or "Did you want sugar cookies yesterday evening?" Each time he has responded with, "Nope, that was your dream!" haha. 
I was in a little bit of pain early this morning and I used my ice packs for a little while. The rest of today has been very good though! No nausea, no lows, no highs, and completely tolerable pain!! 
I got my MRI report from the imaging center and when I read through it, I didn't understand really what it said. I googled the phrases but all I found was that I have inflammation in my ankle! I already knew that... haha Just a few more days til I see my doc. 
Even though I had a good day physically, emotionally I was off all day. It started with Blake spilling my coffee on blankets, carpet and my recliner... =( Tomorrow will be a better day, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment