Wednesday, February 18, 2015

14 Weeks 2 Days

From previous post:: When I got in the car, it was just about 1am. We got home just before 2am and Joseph fell right asleep as he attempted to rub my leg. I read a book and went to sleep about 45 minutes later. I went to sleep with a BG of 167. I woke 2 times during the morning to check and it was slightly lower each time and by the time I actually woke up fully at 1pm, my bg was 117. Joseph left for work just after 2pm and I had a bowl of cereal. I did NOT bolus and plan to see what my levels decide to do while I'm sitting at 200's rather than low 100's. I drastically cut back my basal rates to hopefully run a little high than sooo low. Mom is coming back with Blake today and  she will stay with me for a few days to help out. 
I got a call saying I have an appt with my OB tomorrow morning and the doc last night wants me to give my OB ALL 15-20 bg's from every day that I have. Today I will transfer my messy papers to neat ones for my OB to see. Busy Busy Busy. 
I'm so thankful for my motherinlaw who was able to come on such a short notice and for my parents who were willing to drop all they were doing to come assist. I've been so blessed with being close in distance to everyone and to have such a relationship that allows them to help me as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment