Saturday, February 14, 2015

13 Weeks 5 Days


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blake and I might be getting colds!
Looks like we will be taking it even more easy with some warm drinks, cuddles, veggie tales, and long naps! Oh wait.. That's just a regular day! 

So I woke at 1am, 3am, 5am, and 7am to check my sugar level. At 3am, I couldn't remember if I woke at midnight to take the Methadone. I stared at my medication bottle trying to remember if I had... I simply could not remember! My dilemma then was... If I taken the pill then I'd be fine, but if I hadn't taken it I'd soon be in massive pain. So do I go without a pill or take a half pill just in case?! I pondered that for a few minutes and then decided if I got in massive pain and clearly hadn't taken the Methadone, then I would take a full pill. Otherwise, I'd just go back to sleep. Pain kicked in around 7, but a Tylenol took mostly care of that, along with Joseph rubbing my foot. I'm assuming I had taken my pill at midnight! I slept very well despite some odd dreams. Thankfully they weren't bad dreams! There has been improvement on that side of things! 

I got up to hit the loo when I woke up at 8:30 and that made my foot start aching, right after Joseph/Tylenol made it feel better! I decided that today I will start the crutches and see how it goes for the next few weeks...! I'm definitely rusty with them. It's been 8 years since I was on them last! Today I will make some comfy fabric covers for the hand and arm cushions. 

Nausea halfway through breakfast this morning. I went to sit in my chair and had Joseph bring me a large pot. There is no way I could get to the toilet fast enough with my new legs ;) After about 20 minutes it subsided and I could continue eating. I can do this! No throwing up lows and I'm great!

My tendon on the outside of my foot is bothering me today and my good foot is stiff so I'll be doing stretching exercises while I'm off my feet/foot. I have another headache, same as last night. I slept with ice on my neck and back of my head for quite a while last night. I'll be doing that more today. 

BG 94 all night. BP currently 129/84 pulse 91

Joseph is working a new shift and is now spending EVERY morning with me and Blake!! It is so nice and since I'm doing crutches now, his presence is definitely a huge help! This morning he made breakfast and I washed dishes =) The only challenge with him being home in the mornings is that we will want to stay in bed together til noon! I'm considering changing Blake's schedule to accomodate our desires! haha We will see though.

1 comment: